Fintastic Shark Fun
Eugenie wanted to swim with the sharks and now you can too! Follow the directions below and to make your own shark fin.
- 2 pieces of 8.5 x 11 gray cardstock paper
- Tape the top of the two pieces of paper together
- Fold them back together
- Measure an inch up from the bottom of the papers (the un-taped side) and trace a straight line across both papers
- Trace a shark fin outline onto your paper. The shark outline should stop an inch above the bottom
- Cut out the fin on both pieces of paper. If you should cut through the tape, re-tape the tops together
- Fold along the lines of both papers so the folds face towards each other.
- Tape the folds so the fin becomes a triangle
- Cut two slits parallel to the folded lines
- Thread ribbon through slits