Plant a Flower Garden Game
With this fun game you and your family and friends can grow gardens inside! Roll the dice to see whose garden will fully blossom first!
- Printable Flower Garden Plot Game Board
- Printable Flower Garden Playing Cards
- Printable Flower Garden Playing Die
- Black or brown crayon (optional)
- Card stock or heavy paper for printing (optional)
Object: The object of the game is for each player to fill their garden or garden rows with flowers. Depending on the ages of the players, the game can be adjusted to fill all of the rows, some or all rows, or just one.
- Print one Game Board for each player
- Print one or more sets of Flower Playing Cards for each player, depending on how (for sturdier playing items, print on card stock)
- Cut the flowers into their individual playing cards
- Print one Flower Playing Die and assemble it (for a sturdier die, print on card stock)
- Color the “dirt” on the Garden Plot with the crayon (optional)
- Choose a player to go first
- The player rolls the die and then “plants” the flower rolled in a row on the game board
- Play moves to the person on the right
- Players continue rolling the die and “planting” flowers until each of the number of determined rows have been filled with flowers or one row has been filled with all six flowers.
- The first person to “grow” all of their flowers wins!