Related Book: Fish by Liam Francis Walsh
Tackle the Tackle Box Game
A good fisherman always needs a well-stocked tackle box. Play the Tackle the Tackle Box Game to earn lures, bobbers, hooks and more to fill your box. The first player to complete their set is the winner! for more fun you can color the tackle box items any way you like. There are even three extra cards per set for you to draw your own tackle box items!
- Printable Tackle the Tackle Box Game Board Template
- Printable Tackle the Tackle Box Game Cards
- Colored Pencils, crayons or markers
- 1 playing die
- Print one Tackle the Tackle Box Game Board for every player
- Print one set of Tackle the Tackle Box Game Cards for every player
- Each player can color a set of playing cards
- Cut the cards apart
- Gather all the cards and set in separate piles
- Roll the die to determine who goes first, highest roll goes first
- The first player rolls the die, and adds the item that corresponds to the number on the die. The list is below.
- Play continues with each player rolling the die and collecting cards
- If the player rolls a number for a card that he or she already has, the die passes to the next player
- The first player to fix their tackle box is the winner!
Each number of dots on the die corresponds to these cards:
1: FISH LURES
4: FISHING LINE
Picture Book Review