Plastic spoons aren’t just for enjoying yummy treats, they make cute flowers too! With this easy and quick craft, you can give everyone you love a bouquet!
- Colorful plastic spoons
- Heavy stock paper or construction paper in various colors, including green for leaves
- Multi-surface glue or hot glue gun
- Cut petals from the heavy stock paper or construction paper
- Glue the petals to the bowl of the spoon
- Cut leaves from the green paper (optional)
- Glue leaves to the handle of the spoon (optional)