Milk—regular or chocolate!—will taste so much better in a Mooo Mug you make yourself!
- White ceramic mug, available at craft stores
- Black permanent marker or paint for ceramics
- Pink permanent marker or paint for ceramics
- Brown permanent marker or paint for ceramics
- With the pink marker or paint, draw an oval shape for the nose near the bottom of the mug. Let dry.
- With the brown marker or paint, draw two angled nostrils inside the pink oval and color them in. Let dry.
- Color in the nose with the pink marker or paint.
- With the black marker, color the top tip of the handle where it meets the mug to make the tail.
- With the black marker or paint, draw two wavy lines on either side of the face starting at the top, angling toward the middle and returning to the bottom of the mug. Leave white space between the lines.
- Draw circles for eyes within the black lines. Add black pupils at the bottom of the eyes.
- Color inside the black lines and around the eyes to make the face markings.
- With the black marker or paint, make two or three splotches on the back of the mug.
- Let the mug dry and follow the directions for the markers or paint to set the color.
- Pour yourself a mooo mug of milk and enjoy!
Picture Book Review