This easy craft is fun for siblings to do together and can make a nice decoration for a child’s room or a gift for mom, dad, or other family members.
- Craft paint in two colors of the children’s choice
- Yellow craft paint
- Black fin-tip marker
- Crayons, markers, or colored pencils to make a background
- Paint brush
- Paint one child’s hand and press it on the paper. The thumb is the truck and the fingers the legs.
- Paint the second child’s hand and press it on the paper near the other “elephant.” A couple of examples are: the elephants standing trunk to trunk or trunk to tail
- After the paint has dried, draw on ears and an eye
- Add a sun with the yellow paint
- Add grass, trees, or other background features