Fluffy Clouds Craft
It’s fun looking up at the clouds and imagining what shapes you see. Bring those fluffy, white clouds into your room with this craft!
- White girls’ dress bobby socks in various sizes
- Fiber fill, 20-ounce bag
- Fishing line, different lengths
- Clear adhesive mountable hooks or clips
- Stuff the socks with fiber fill, pushing it far into the sock and adding more here and there to make various lumps and give it a rounded, cloud-like shape
- When the sock is full, tuck the end of the sock in to close it
- Cut lengths of fishing line. The lengths will depend on how and where you will hang the clouds
- With the needle or by hand, feed one end of the fishing line into the top of the sock and out to attach the line for hanging.
- Knot the fishing line
- Attach the mountable hooks or clips to the ceiling
- Hang your clouds!