Flip-flops aren’t only for your feet! With this easy craft you can make a sandal-ightful way to hang succulents and other light plants on walls or even windows!
- Child’s flip-flops with elastic heel straps
- Buttons or charms
- Small plastic solid-bottom pot
- Small plant
- Hot glue gun
- Heavy duty mounting strips
- Small shovel or spoon
- Place the flip-flop toe down on your work surface. With the hot glue gun, attach the buttons to the plastic toe straps of the flip-flops.
- Add dirt to the pot
- Add plant to the pot
- Slip the pot into the elastic strap and gently push down so it is also supported by the plastic toe straps
- To hang, use appropriate-weight mountable strips.
- To make an interesting and attractive arrangement, use various sizes of flip-flops