Doctors & Nurses Clothespin Figures
Make one of these clothespin figures that honors hard-working and compassionate emergency nurses!
Nurse, Soldier, Spy: The Story of Sarah Edmonds, a Civil War Hero written by Marissa Moss | Illustrated by John Hendrix
Who Says Women Can’t Be Doctor’s written by Tanya Lee Stone | Illustrated by Marjorie Price
- Printable Emergency Nurse’s Uniforms Template
- Peg clothespins, available at craft stores and hardware stores
- Draw a face and hair on the clothespin
- Cut out the outfit you want your doctor to wear (color pants on your clothespin if you choose the lab coat)
- Wrap the coat or scrubs around the clothespin. The slit in the clothespin should be on the side.
- Tape the clothes together
- Wrap the cap around the head and tape it.
- If you’d like to display your clothespin doctor on a wire, string, or the edge of a box or other container, cut along the dotted lines of the clothes template.
Picture Book Review