A colorful plastic hanger, some washi tape, a few clothespins, and your own photos or pictures can make a one-of-a-kind way to display your art and personality!
- Plastic Hanger
- Washi tape – 2 patterns (optional)
- 3 to 4 clothespins
- Craft paint
- Paint brush
- Photos or pictures
- Wrap the washi tape around the hanger. If using two patterns of tape, wrap the hook and neck of the hanger with one pattern and the body of the hanger in the other
- Paint the three or four clothes pins with one or more colors, let dry.
- Clip the clothespins to the hanger
- Insert photos into the clothespins
Picture Book Review