Every business kid needs a briefcase! With this easy-to-make craft and printable Dream Job Application, young talents will be taking the world by storm in no time!
- Printable Dream Job Application
- Poster board, black or any color a child likes
To Make the Body of the Briefcase
- Cut a rectangle of poster board in proportion to child’s size. Leave ½ inch on either side of the shorter cut to glue the briefcase together. The longer side should be double the height you’d like the finished briefcase to be. (My example was made from a 12-inch by 20-inch strip.)
- Fold the poster board in half
- Glue the side edges together
To Make the Handle
- Cut a narrow strip of poster board
- Fold the right side of the strip toward you and down, pinching it tight; repeat on the left side
Print out the Dream Job Application and fill it in!