Related Book: An Extraordinary Ordinary Moth by Karlin Gray and Steliyana Doneva
Moths go through many stages of metamorphosis—from egg to caterpillar to cocoon— before they finally emerge as a moth. In this game, help six moths emerge from their cocoons to win!
- Print a Tree Branch Game Board and set of Moth Cards for each player
- Print one Moth Playing Die
- Choose a player to go first
- The first player rolls the die and places the matching moth card on one of the cocoons on the Tree Branch Game Board
- Play then moves to the player on the left
- Players continue to roll the die and place moths on each cocoon
- If a player rolls a moth that they already have placed on their game board, they pass the die to the next player and wait for their next turn.
- The player who fills their Tree Branch with moths first is the winner
Picture Book Review